Wednesday 24 April 2013

DIY Lip scrub

If you have dry lips and dream of silky soft lips then I have a wondrous solution for you that won't cost you a fortune! You most likely have these things lying around your house which makes this a whole lot easier for you :) I'm going to guide you through how I make my very own lip scrub that not only moisturizes and exfoliates your lips but also smells AMAZING ! Seriously this stuff is good enough to eat (I wouldn't try though) ;) So let me guide you through how to make this simple lip scrub.

You will need:-

  • A small jar
  • Chap stick (A flavored one of you choice)
  • 3 teaspoons of Brown Sugar
  • 2 teaspoons of olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon of Honey
  • Toothpick (to stir)
Instructions
  1. Chop about 1/4 of your chap stick off and put it into your jar.
  2. Add the olive oil and mix it together with the chap stick.
  3. Add the honey and Brown sugar and mix it all together.
  4. If the mixture is too runny add some more sugar (the thicker the sugar in it the better)
Voila!! Your very own Home made lip scrub for a fraction of the cost of a bought one.



Lots of love Sinead x

No comments:

Post a Comment