Thursday 12 June 2014

Inspiration Thursday!

So I wanted to start a series of motivational posts for everyone to read! I really think it helps when you're feeling really down to have some sort of motivation to get up and not give up on whatever you want from life. Whether it's a fitness journey, a career path or relationship issues I want to help you realize that you are not alone and that I am here to help you along the way! These posts will consist of my favorite quote of the day and me elaborating on them! I really hope I encourage every single one of you :)
                      
This quote is so right. If all you ever think about is negative thoughts than they will over come you and keep a hold on you to a point where you will not want to do anything at all. Everyday I try and wake up with a smile on my face because rest assure if I wake up positive I can make everything that day become a blessing. If something bad does happen to you just remember everything happens for a reason and just because you may have one bad day does not mean you have to have a bad life. So see the bright side of everything and soon you will see how thinking positively effects not only your self but also others around you. People will try and bring you down but in all honesty, you being happy is something more people will love about you and the happier you are the happier you find the people around you are. Eliminate negative people and negative thoughts because happiness is the key to an amazing life and by seeing the best in everything really makes you the best person you can be.

Lots of love, Sinead  x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post!xxKind of in love with your blog:)
    I would love you to visit my blog,and follow if you want!:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Love,Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Glad you liked it :) yes definitely, I shall take a look now and follow :D
      Sinead x

      Delete
  2. That is a great post and absolutely true. But sometimes it's hard to stay positive unofortunately. Wish to check out my blog.
    Leja

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true! However positives thoughts will always get you through more than negative :) Thanks for commenting!!
      Sinead x

      Delete